On Wednesday 28-1-1439, the College of Science Club hosted Dr. Adel Taher, Advisor of the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality, to present a lecture to students on how to write a CV and pass the personal interview. The lecture included:-
• The importance of writing a CV.
• How to write CV in a professional way?
• Different types of personal interviews?
• How to prepare yourself for a personal interview?
• What to do during the interview?
• What to do after the interview?
• General advices for a successful interview.
After finishing the lecture, Dr. Adel answered students' questions in open discussion, and in the end, the pioneer of student activity in the College of Science Dr. Ahmed Fouda thanked Dr. Adel Taher.