I- Admission Requirements (male and female students available)
1. The applicant must be a Saudi or has a grant for postgraduate studies if he is not Saudi
2. The applicant obtained a college degree from a Saudi University or another attested University.
2. Submission of two Recommendation letters.
3. The consent of the employer if an employee.
4. Get an estimate of "good high: 3.5 /5" and very good in the specialty subjects.
4. To pass the department's acceptance test by at least 50%.
5. Pass one of the English language tests specified below with a score of no less than:
TOEFL-IBT: 45 points
II- Requirements for Master Programs - Department of Chemistry - College of Science - King Khalid University
1. The student should complete thirty-two study units.
2. The student submits a thesis project and is equivalent to six study units.
3. The master's thesis should be written in English, provided that it contains an adequate abstract in Arabic.