The Research Center at the College of Science aspires to achieve local and regional excellence and leadership in the quality and quantity of scientific research, and to raise the efficiency of the level of services provided to the community.
The Research Center seeks to achieve the strategic objectives of the College of Science in cooperation and coordination with the Deanship of Scientific Research at the university to reach distinguished research production in terms of quantity and quality, activate cooperation with relevant authorities to increase opportunities for research support and research partnerships, and to provide a supportive and stimulating environment for creativity and
1. Supporting researchers and motivating them to publish their research output in the refereed and distinguished scientific journals that are classified in the international publishing lists.
2. Increase research and financing partnerships with relevant authorities.
3. Monitor the research faculty efficiency, in terms of quantity and quality.
4. Activating and supporting cooperation with the relevant authorities inside and outside the university in the fields of scientific research.
5. Increase scientific research support outlets.
6. Promoting a distinctive research infrastructure that allows researchers and students to conduct their research efficiently.
7. Contribute to preparing strategic and implementation plans for scientific research in cooperation and coordination with the Deanship of Scientific Research at the university.
8. Providing a supportive and attractive research environment.
9. Attracting distinguished researchers.
10. Raising the efficiency of the level of services provided to the community.