Admission requirements for B.Sc. degree in Biology
For admission to the University, the student must satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant should have his/her high school certificate or an equivalent certificate from inside or outside Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should have obtained the secondary school certificate, or its equivalent, in a period of less than five years prior to his/her application. However, the University Council may waive this condition if the applicant has a persuasive explanation.
- The applicant should have a certificate of good conduct.
- The applicant should successfully pass any examinations or interviews deemed necessary by the University Council.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must obtain the approval of his/her employer, if he/she is an employee in any government or private institution.
The applicant must satisfy any other requirements specified by the University Council at the time of application.
1- Student graduates after successfully completing all graduation requirements according to the degree plan, provided that his/her cumulative GPA is not less than pass.
2- If the student has passed the required courses but his/her cumulative GPA is low, the College Council, on the basis of the recommendations of the council of the department concerned, is entitled to specify the appropriate courses that the student must complete in order to improve his/her GPA.